Work one-on-one with the instructor of your choice to delve into the topics important to you, at your own pace. Private lessons are beneficial for dancers at ALL levels, abilities and interests. The best way to progress your dance by leaps and bounds. Our private dance lessons make you and your goals the focus.
What We Teach
- Attentiveness – Our focus is you.
- Patience – We teach at the pace you’re comfortable learning.
- Communication – We all learn differently and adjust the instructions to your needs.
- Positive Reinforcement – Lessons are meant to be fun, our focus is improving not only your skills but your confidence on the dance floor.
- Complexity – Degree of difficulty is a big deal, you won’t become Michael Jackson overnight.
- Goals – We set realistic goals together, understanding what you want to accomplish is the first step.
- Enjoyment – Dancing is fun and our lessons reflect that, if you’re not enjoying yourself, your motivation suffers.
3 x Locations / Venues
St Mary's Band Club
We Come To You!
We visit you for your dance lessons! Yep lessons in your choice of venue, home, office or you visit us at one of our venues. We cater to the greater Sydney and surrounding areas such as Wollongong, the Sutherland Shire, Menai, Engadine and Miranda to Cronulla, we also have a venue in the Western Suburbs close to Parramatta, Blacktown, Rooty Hill, St Mary’s, Penrith, Nepean and the Blue Mountains areas.
What could be better after a hard days work? We come to you where you are most comfortable and in a familiar and relaxed enviroment.
Enquire with in if you want to know more.